Friday, October 3, 2008

Surprise-two more articles published

I feel like I went trick or treating and got two great surprises-not candy but two articles published in Desert Saints Magazine in October. Just picked up the mail and there was the latest issue of Desert Saints, As I thumbed through it, I found my article on blogging then as I looked further there was another article I wrote on grandparents. What a surprise as I sent one of the articles in for September issue! My articles are entitled: "Is Blogging for You?" and the other "Learning from my Grandparents." I'm thrilled to be paid a total of $150 for two articles. Check them out. Not sure how I'm missing their emails notifying me that my articles are accepted, but I'm thrilled!!!

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed both articles Lin. You are a gifted writer. I think that the blog is a wonderful way to meet people from other countries, of different ways of life etc. Getting to know someone from their written word is very special. It has been wonderful getting to know you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you, Lin! That is wonderful news. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great new...congratulations ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, this is great! How can I get the magazine? I want to read your articles. I also want to show it around like . . . "hey everybody my friend Lin wrote these."

    ReplyDelete