Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Marketing Opportunities


Going after what you want isn't always easy
you're bound to receive some opposition
in the form of negative little voices trying
to sabotage your best efforts. It's not easy
to quiet this demons, but necessary in order
to go forward and seize new opportunities.

I had a display yesterday for four hours locally
publicizing my new class "Write your life story"
coming up in October. It was comfortable to
just sit there and ignore people walking by, but
instead I interacted with them by asking a question
"Are you interested in writing your life story?"

Some were, some not but it led to further talk
and interaction. The result=I had two individuals
register for my upcoming class and one person
even bought my latest book now on sale.
It has many helps to aid you in writing, editing and publishing.
FIND YOUR VOICE: WRITE YOUR LIFE STORY.

Containing humorous parts of my life story
from my weekly Sr. Sampler columns as well as
suggestions on how to begin writing your bio
including questions to answer and tips, YOU can
order it now. Contact lin at sunrivertoday dot com.
Cost $10 plus shipping $3 in USA.

4 comments:

  1. What a great way to seize an opportunity, you handled that well. Way to go, Lin! And, a bonus to boot...people signing up for your class and a book sale. It just doesn't get any better than that, Congratulations!

    I wanted to see how you are, what you're doing and to wish you a happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think many people are afraid..like me that they can't write.. but that isn't the point as we all can if we choose to.

    ReplyDelete