Friday, October 17, 2008

Picture Tag

Well I got this idea from Susi Q's blog. Go to your pictures or photos on your computer, select the fourth photo folder then the fourth photo in that location-post it and blog about it. Here's a photo of me at Grandparents day last month with my twin grand daughters (l-r) Heather and Emilee-both 10 years old. They are now in 5th grade and love school. Their teacher is a new male teacher Mr. Milward. I also visited Nathan their almost 6 year old brother who is in afternoon Kindergarten. So I'll add a photo below of him also. Maybe my other grandson Hakan will have his mom send a photo of him in pre-school so I can blog about him. I love all my grandchildren. It was fun to visit their classrooms and meet their teachers.

4 comments:

  1. Mom, I will take a photo and send it to you asap. he is in kindergartener already not a preschooler... they grow fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to see you and your grandchildren in school! Please, give them a big hug from me! Am looking forward to see Hakan as well.
    love from your friend in Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay... you're on. I dont know as my picture will be as cute as your grandkids... or evoke as many warm memories as the day you spent with them, but I'll take a look and see what I come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your granddaughters are beautiful and how nice that you get to spend time with them....

    ReplyDelete