Thursday, July 15, 2010

Visiting Caryn

Fun times during the summer
are visiting my dear friend Caryn,
strolling in her gorgeous yard,
and enjoying her lovely flowers.

Just sitting around talking, visiting,
sharing life's experiences happens
all too rarely these days because of
distance between our Utah homes.

Friends are all too rare these days
that you can share your every thought,
recall times past, discuss concerns
and just feel accepted and loved.

This rooster rules the roost at Caryn's place.

7 comments:

  1. Ooooooo, Lin. This is too too lovely to describe, thanks for posting this. The photos are beautiful and, Caryn's yard and flowers are absolutely "to-die-for" (kidspeak).

    Tell Caryn hi for me, I haven't been around much lately but I miss her whenever I do get a chance to get on the computer.

    I hope you have the best weekend ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss hearing from Caryn...glad that you two got to spend some time together...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you tell that Caryn I miss her......... What a treat for you to share her with us during your recent visit! A lovely peek into her place. Great rooster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous time! Love to Caryn! Happy summer to you, dear lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have one dear friend of 37 years, we can always pick up from where we left off...everyone needs friends. True friends. How wonderful you spent time with your dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a fun time. Too short, but super enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have friends that we can just pick up where we left off. I would' ve liked to go to lunch with you and Caryn.Please relay my hellos.

    ReplyDelete