Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dream Conversations


Voices in dreams are sometimes negative,
but last night were positive and accepting.
I watched myself appreciated by others,
able to help them with major problems.


That was "me" as I want to be known,
assisting others in living their life better.
But sometimes I'm misunderstood and
criticized and want to disappear.


Whether as a parent, in-law or friend,
communication isn't always easy
unless both parties have unconditional
acceptance, openness and a listening ear.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you! My dreams are generally weird, so if I had positive one...I'd call it success!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said, Lin. These are the challenges of being honest and true to people. Love is at the heart of what you do; we all know this!

    Sorry to hear about those cataracts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't usually have good dreams so I would be thrilled with that one...

    ReplyDelete