Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Today is 1/11/11


Thought for the new year from the Tabernacle Choir Broadcast on TV. I listen to it every Sunday morning, I'm sure it's in your area too. Beautiful music and thought provoking messages: As Richard L. Evans said on this broadcast more than 50 years ago: "The moment we close the books on one year we open them on another. . . . And no matter how good [or bad] last year was, there is this year now to consider. We have to keep at it, for life is a process, and not a finished product, and there is no moment at which we can say that the picture is completed.”

4 comments:

  1. The numbers are really fun to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Trying hard to think that way. Thanks for always visiting my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just cuz....i prefer the pix on the left. as magnificent as people are always carrying on about the great and spacious building, I wish they were back in the tabernacle. I've been in both, seen concerts in both...still prefer the old. But happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the choral music...I will have to check it out here....

    ReplyDelete