Thursday, January 6, 2011

Looking for SUN

We've had lots of rain and even a little snow
which means the sun has been hiding out.
Oh how I miss the sunshine when it's gone,
I would never do well in a damp rainy climate.
I'm back to walking outside almost daily.
I love the fresh air even thought it's chilly.
Exercising clears my mind though the thought
of water aerobics is far from a possibility now.
I know it's inside, but just thinking of finding
my swim suit then going to the indoor pool
isn't a fun thought as when it's summertime
and 100 degrees plus outside. So I'll wait...

What are you doing for exercise?

7 comments:

  1. We went for a winter walk the other day and played outside yesterday. We're getting lots of sun right now so we're soaking it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lin i do yoga. Its very relaxing and very good for the body and the mind. Great way to release the stress of every day life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surgery and bad weather have about done me in for exercise. My hope is to get something going again in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A friend and I meet at the local community building every M-W-F to walk a mile, lift weights, work out on various machines, and do stretches. On the other days, my dog Molly and I take a nice walk. Sometimes Ken joins us, like yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After eating all the wrong foods during the holidays, I've started walking again. Oh, I'm also starting Tai Chi and Line Dancing again, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just been busy running here and there, inside and out. I'll get back to my exercise routine when things slow down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am putting on all the clothes and then pulling on my snow boots..LOL..

    ReplyDelete