Monday, July 5, 2010

Love Languages

I read on a friend's blog about a really good book I've read in the past. I visited the website of the author Dr. Gary Coleman and took the quiz to see what my love language is. It was interesting and came out about how I thought. My love language is Words of Affirmation. I think my hubby's is Acts of Service. Other choices are Physical Touch, Receiving Gifts, and Quality Time. It also related to relationships with your family members-kids and grand kids. Interesting book and website-helps you be more sensitive to others' needs and can improve your communication. Check it out.






5 comments:

  1. this is a very interesting and informative post, and since you enjoy reading, I would like to recommend to you a great book..."Real Love" by Greg Baer M.D.....he is not only an Elder in our church but he truly pinpoints the true way of loving others unconditionally...the true love of Christ. You can find it in the library or you can order it on reallove.com

    it is facinating...I think you would enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good book! I used to sell lots of copies. It is always interesting to me how we show our love. Happy birthday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this book........it really opened my eyes about myself, and more wondrously, to see that my family and friends have been expressing their love to me in ways I didn't recognize before.

    I've given away copies to people. I may have to go and read it again soon, now that you remind me!

    Mmmmmm.... I found it quite interesting that you say yours is words of affirmation (I'd say that my key one, with giving gifts a close second), and our hubbies are acts of service.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine was Acts of Service..which I think has to do with all the things hubby does that I can't do....

    ReplyDelete