Sunday, December 5, 2010

Nathan's baptism

My oldest grandson Nathan is growing up
just got baptized at age eight by his dad Daniel.
It won't be many years until Nathan could
be a missionary for our church at age 19.

I've had two sons go on missions.
My oldest son went to Taiwan and my
youngest son went to Japan learning new
ways, cultures and languages as they served.
(Photos of Nathan's parents and his siblings above.)

I always wanted to go on a mission
but it hasn't happened so far or maybe
my mission is different that I supposed,
being a wife, mother and grandma?

(Women can go on missions for our church at age 21 or older.
Both of my dgs-in laws, Tina above and Rachel have served.)

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful family. It's funny that I'm actually able to see your grandchildren grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Kay..you do have a beautiful family.. The idea of serving your faith in that way must be so gratifying....

    ReplyDelete