Sunday, December 19, 2010

And the winner is...

Well I entered my first photography contest with our local Image Catchers club and won:

Third place for PHOTO EDITING

Before photoshopping

Artistic effect-stylize

Third place for SHOES category

Gotta love those boots from Texas

Third place for FRUIT category

Taken with my cell phone camera

Second place for SHAPES category

Just laying there in someone's yard

I was delighted to win four certificates, and it encourages me to continue on with this hobby. My competition included some very experienced photographers. Members of the club voted for the winners. Looking at the world through your camera lens does open up new possibilities and awareness.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on all of those awards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Will enjoy seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendid, Lin! They are worthy of awards, those photos..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Mom is right!!!!
    Congratulations LIn, nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yae, Lin! Good for you! Those are great shots and very deserving of the awards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh congrats Lin...how exciting and isn't it fun.

    ReplyDelete