Saturday, December 11, 2010

Good News

Went to my doctor today for a checkup on my diabetes,
did the blood tests and they came back improved so...
now I can take less pills and eat a little sugar occasionally.
Haven't had a donut in years and I crave brownies, but
I settled for sticky buns in the store and bought four.

Home to celebrate with my hubby with a warm roll
and a nice glass of cold milk. My doctor congratulated
me on loosing 30 pounds in the last two years. He said
that really has helped my diabetes. Now to continue
loosing and not regain any back...I don't want them.
But I do crave a luscious chocolate brownie...lol!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Lin! I'm so proud for you. This time of year is so hard for me. My mom and I are not on pills yet. We are trying to keep our weight and carb intake under control, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find the best brownie ever and eat the biggest one you can find. You've earned it.

    Oh those sticky buns, nondiabetics have no idea how fortunate they are. I crave those too.

    I did buy celery and cheese spread yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Success! Diabetes foiled again! Wonderful headlines for you. Very proud. Keep up the good work (she said with a mouthful of chocolate).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is such wonderful news Lin.. You should be very proud of yourself...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah...just keep watching that sugar...Excellent Lin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have worked hard. You have a lot of self discipline, and it has payed off for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quite an accomplishment, Lin. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete