Monday, December 6, 2010

Lorien is growing up



It's so fun to watch your grandchildren grow and develop,
especially when they are in their first few years here.
Seems like each day, week and month is filled with new
accomplishments-talking, walking and becoming more.

Lorien whose nickname is "Rory" is the cutest grandchild,
of course. Ask any grandma and she'll say the same about
her latest grandchild. I love taking photos of her to look
at later and cherish how special ALL my grandchildren are.

It's been a year since I made my first video movie of her,
so it's time again as she approaches her first birthday.
Using I-movie, I put together some clips to show you
how cute she is and how fast she's growing up.

5 comments:

  1. Omaheck!! Is she just cute enough for a baby food jar, or what? Adorable! And growing so fast. sigh... why do they do that? I can see her parents in her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and happy child. You have every right to be a proud grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww....those blue eyes...she is precious....

    ReplyDelete