Can you believe it's almost April? Well, before you throw your hands up in the air and say where is the time going? try making a list of TA DAHS as suggested by Julia Cameron in her many books. List some important things you accomplished this past month. Here's my list:
1. FAMILY-visited with Jeff and Rachel plus communicated more via phone calls from son Frank and some fun emails from my grand daughter Heather and daughter-in-law Nedret. Looking forward to Daniel and family who are coming next month to visit.
2. HEALTH-Focused on my blood pressure meds and talked with doctor about new pills, walking almost daily, and have lost 7 pounds since January.
3. FRIENDS-Karen visited from Roosevelt, we talked and went to lunch together. Went to a poetry workshop with 3 friends from my Writer's WORDshop group. Meeting new people on my blog.
4. TEACHING-started a new Sunday School family history class with 10 students, finished teaching my Write your Life History with a total of 50 students who came and went-about 5 finished the whole class, organized two Writers WORDshop classes for others to teach, and have an interview today to teach some classes for our local college's community ed. program.
5. WRITING-blogged daily, even wrote some new poems and submitted articles for my column for next month, gave a power point presentation for Heritage Writer's Guild.
6. READING and applying concepts from several different books on time management, dieting, and the scriptures before I read the daily newspaper.
7. SPOUSE-supported hubby through his many dental appointments, trying to cook healthier meals, discuss life more and have weekly dates.
8. SERENDIPITY-trying to follow moments of inspiration when they come daily to do this or not do this, etc. Praying for direction in my life and guidance for me, my family and friends. I've even said "NO" to several projects that I could have been involved in but didn't choose to.
9. CULTURE-attended a poetry reading and a mystery play locally.
10. HUMANITARIAN PROJECT-helped with cutting out cloth animals to stuff for toys for needy children throughout the world.
Lots of accomplishments-I've enjoyed every minute and even had time to take little NAPS in the afternoons as needed to refresh my energies.
What significant TA DAHS do you remember about your MARCH activities before you rush into April?