Wow, just when I was getting discouraged by not getting any paid articles published, I got one accepted in the Desert Saints magazine for March 2009. It's entitled A Lifetime of Memories: Personal Journals. Take a look. So now I'm in the midst of writing and submitting more articles. Just a little encouragement like being published goes a long way in getting the ideas flowing again. So some more Ta Dahs:
1. My family history blogging class is over for FHExpo and I learned tons about power point shows.
2. I got asked to make another power point show for Heritage Writers Guild this month about Blogging Benefits for Writers.
3. I just started a new Family History Basics Sunday School class for my church and have ten enthusiastic adult students (will post my lessons soon.)
4. Finished the HWG newsletter for this month and have some ideas for April's issue.
5. I said NO to a couple of things I got asked to do because I have other things that I'd rather do and I understand you can't do everything.
6. Was able to support my hubby in his first ever visit to the Dentist...four root canals coming today!
8. Got a poem accepted for a competition in Mesquite Nevada where artists choose a poem to create a piece around. My poem is called Arches.
9. Have more ideas bubbling around in my mind for future articles
10. Turned in my articles for March's Senior Sampler newspaper column entitled Looking Back-I will publish them on my blog weekly.
So tell me about your accomplishments or Ta Dahs! We all have them. Let's celebrate.