Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Making an I-Movie

What an experience, like learning to walk
never done it before, unsure and unsteady
but it has to be done and soon as it shows
Friday June 22nd at the Utah Icelandic 


Association annual reunion. I am featured
with a report of my Snorri Plus journey to
Iceland last August. With only 2000 photos
to choose from, it's not easy but interesting
to relive that experiences and put together
a 15-20 minute film of the highlights with


my own recorded narration. It will be
premiere here when it's done...coming. It's
called "ICELAND BECKONS" by Lin Floyd.
I've had two tutoring lessons at Simply Mac
and hours of experimentation at my computer.


2 comments:

  1. Oh now that sounds perfect for you Lin..and I know it will be fantastic...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that! Will you share your video with us here?

    ReplyDelete