Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day


To all those men who have chosen to bring children into this world: supporting their family, being an example of honesty, and hard work. We need to show our appreciation to them this day...whether they are fathers, grandfathers, stepfathers or husbands. Without them we wouldn't be here. Be sure and tell the fathers in your family that you love and appreciate them. I sent cards to my sons who are fathers on this day. Below is my husband with his four daughters...

3 comments:

  1. You know what sad truth just occcured to me? The omly one I know much about it Debbie... and I do't even know which one she is. When I get back to So. Utah, I want to learn who is who and more about the other girls. Or...you can write me more about them any time. Wish Allen a Happy Papa's Day for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hear it for these guys, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was surely a day to show our appreciation for the wonderful fathers in our lives.

    ReplyDelete