Thursday, November 4, 2010

Who are the Mormons?

Our church has a website where you can get to know members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or the Mormons better. Encouraging us to post our photos and stories, it's a blog of members from all over the world and will tell you how they came to join the church. Check it out. I just registered and suggested that anyone who was interested in knowing more about me to check out my blog. You are there. I'm pretty much an open book these days. Any questions about the Mormons?

5 comments:

  1. Liked your comment about being an open book. There's a great freedom when we can just be who we are.

    Happy day to you, Lin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are the fundamental differences verses, Catholicism , and protestant faith ?? I assume it is a christian faith since you believe in Jesus Christ, what Mormonizm brings in to ones life that the other religions can't, ergo, makes it superior to others.. I truly want to know.
    hugs
    Nedret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I've written an answer to this question for my daughter-in-law. If anyone else would like to read what I wrote. Let me know and I'll send you a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have learned a lot from your blog Lin...I had no idea really about the faith..I will check out the web site thank you....

    ReplyDelete