Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm almost home....

My son looked at my computer and couldn't find the hard drive. I think my computer has Alzheimers...oh no. Will have to send it off to the mac experts. "It had a mac attack," my husband says...but I have a three year warranty and so...can get it fixed for free. Will loose some files but backed up lots of them. Lesson to be learned, back up daily....tomorrow we are home and I have another computer so will be back regularly blogging, those of you regular readers who are missing me. I miss you too. Keep those comments coming. Right now I'm going to read to a grandkid a story. No computer needed, just lots of love and patience.

2 comments:

  1. Could it be that your computer is merely depressed -- and has "lost it's drive?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. I sure like my little MacBook and I hope it doesn't have an "attack." We had a problem with our Internet provider, and one of our e-mail servers has been absorbed by Google so I have to fix my Entourage so it can receive mail again. That's enough problems for now.

    Mame is what everyone calls my mother. Interesting huh?

    ReplyDelete