Friday, May 30, 2008

They did it!

Took the challenge from Musings, and three of the five bloggers I tagged came up with a six word title for their memoirs. Read their blogs for more info:

1. Hollow Thoughts-Caryn?
2. Susi Q-Desperately Seeking Confirmations on Future Decisions
3. Carla-"I want to save them all," an ambitious animal lover
4. Linda letters-"Learning happens, content is what matters", and "Look out the teacher is coming"
5. Gills Thrills-Chandee?

Try it yourself. Share your memoir title in a comment on my blog. My title was/is "Creative writer seeking publishing, meaningful connections."

3 comments:

  1. Lin, did you get a bit mixed up I think you gave my memoir words to someone else. Better check.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I didn't have the courage to tag anyone else.

    ReplyDelete