Thursday, May 15, 2008

First Bouquet


Remember that wonderful anniversary garden my husband planted for me...well, I selected the flowers from a nursery that were perennial so we wouldn't need to replant them each year. Here's a photo of my first bouquet. I had them in the kitchen on the table but they smell terrible so now I've moved them to the outdoor patio. I know there is a poem that could be written about this dilemma. Let's see who is first to write one and post it on my blog comments. You will win a free bouquet!!!

4 comments:

  1. Well, they may smell bad but they look very lovely. Thanks for the notebook too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Alicia wish you lived closer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love perennials. By the way, are you all excited about David Archaleta of American Idol? I imagine everybody in Utah must be excited. I've gotten really hooked on watching the competition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm baaaaaack. I've been out of town on a little trip without my laptop. Once the tremors and heavy sweating subsided, I enjoyed my vacation.

    But, it feels good to have my fingers back on the keyboard, strolling through my good friend Lin's thoughts.

    I LOVE the anniversary garden idea. I think I told you that before. Anyway, I want to plant one of my own. How would that be? 35 new flowers??!!

    Congrats on the beautiful bouguet and the happy years together that inspired it all.

    ReplyDelete