Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy Birthday DANIEL

As you grow older, so do your children
Having middle aged sons means
I am not middle aged any more.

Does that make me elderly or a
senior citizen or seasoned adult?
I'm not sure, but I do know that
I'm older cause I can still remember
being 40. It was quite a long long
time ago when my kids were little.

My sons this year will be 28, 41, 42, and 45.
My grandkids will be 2, 5, 8, 9, and 13,
and I will be 71, alive and still kicking!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL


5 comments:

  1. I love the montage of photos.. HAPPy BIRTHDAY Daniel..I hope this will be a wonderful year for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I does feel weird these days to be able to qualify for a lot of the senior discounts. Nice, but it does take me aback at times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, you're old. But so what! Have fun with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun photos, I'll actually be 29 this year on Dec 13th! Just turned 28 a month ago, crazy to think how time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe alive and well is the only age category to go by anymore. Beautiufl post. Happy birthday, Daniel.

    ReplyDelete