Monday, January 3, 2011

Life is in the DETAILS

Taking time to really look can open your awareness to unseen beauty.
Notice the white bush, with my camera's zoom I brought it closer.

Somehow this sparkling bush caught my interest,
it reflect so much light-just like some people do.

Natural arrangement of rocks or remains of an Anasazi grain storage?
Rock formations can give us a record of geologic time and events.

Erosion continues in our day, year after year-changing the landscape.
Our faces show the history of our lives in much the same way.

Our annual snowstorm happened last night. My poor little palm tree.

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful country. I am so amazed by the snowstorm you had, yes indeed poor trees and shrubs! How quickly did it melt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snow storm did quite a job! Your landscape is beautiful. It seems to hold many secrets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I hope your palm tree survives. Gorgeous photos, Lin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos Lin..although the palm looks a little down...

    ReplyDelete