Monday, November 22, 2010

Contest Time

I'm entering some photos in our local camera club contest. All photos had to be taken this month and somewhere in our retirement community. It's a fun way to learn to use your camera better. Click to make the photos larger. It was a scavenger hunt looking for 18 different categories:

1. ROCK(S)-a very big one with interesting layers


2. FRUIT-taken with my camera phone while out walking


3. SHOE(S)-boots, I am married to a Texan!


4. FLAG(S)

5. PAPER(S)-this was a difficult category for subjects, I used a cardboard shoebox.


6. PATHWAY(S)

More categories in tomorrow's post...

8 comments:

  1. Oh you've done a great job! I love the boots one the best but they all are very good. Let us know if you win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, all of the photos are good, Lin. Hope you win in at least one category.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you Good Luck...your pictures are very nice,i hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom;
    all your photos are great! I really like them..just go out take more right around sun up or right before sun down and capture that beautiful light with your subjects. I am excited for you!!. have fun....and keep us posted. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..you are becoming a wonderful photographer and it will go so well with your prose...warning...it is addictive.....

    ReplyDelete