1. I taught a Write your Life Story class for my church's family history center.
2. Started a comm. ed. class for DSC-Become a Healthier Slimmer YOU with 6 students.
3. Attended water aerobics or walked daily, and lost two pounds.
4. Joined the Utah Poetry Society-submitted 16 poems to their annual contest.
5. Completed the rough draft of my children's poetry book Nature Notes for Kids.
6. Joined a Children Writer's critique group to get help on my book #5 above. Learning how to rhyme my words.
7. Helped organize a neighborhood Family Home Evening group.
8. Encouraged my hubby to signup for archery coach training in Colorado Springs in March.
9. Blogged daily and attended some computer training classes to upgrade my skills.
10. Attended the local Camera Club-getting better acquainted with my new digital camera. Also meeting my new sweet grand daughter Lorien, taking photos and making a film clip of her.
Those are just the HIGHLIGHTS of the past month. On to a new month-more experiences and challenges. Tell us what your TaDahs are for last month.