Sunday, May 31, 2009

May TA DAHS!

Another month is over, looking back I remember lots of fun moments and accomplishments:

1. Volunteered at DUP-Daughters of Utah Pioneers museum as a docent
2. Attended two DUP Jubilees and a picnic/visited with old friends from New Harmony
3. Got a perm, color and cut for summer
4. Started water aerobics three times/week for an hour-can feel the difference-my stomach muscles are there again!
5. Spent Mother's Day with family, heard from all my sons and grandkids
6. Visited with local family members-spent the day at This is the Place State Park and decorated graves for Memorial Day
7. Organized a Writers WORDshop class-last one till Sept. on rhythm in our writings
8. Wrote a gazillion articles and poems-submitted articles for my column for two months ahead and the HWG newsletter
9. Blogged daily-it's a fun habit and gives me a place to publish my thoughts
10. Facebooked daily-making contact with younger family members more and uploaded my family tree (see last post) with photos for four generations









11. Got registered for new Familysearch.org-our church's latest genealogy program and am cleaning up my family tree data
12. Submitted 12 entries for a writer's conference and got registered to go in Sept.
13. Visit taught my friends in church and attended the temple
14. Still reading First Things First by Stephen R. Covey and thinking about priorities and my mission statement
 
What have you been up to this past month? List a few in your comment or blog. Celebrate all the good things that happened and just learn from the more challenging events.

5 comments:

  1. You've done a hundred times more than I have, Lin. I admire your drive and energy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, Lin. You had a very busy month, extremely productive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I got tired just reading your list. :-) I'm a low energy person. It takes all I've got just to take care of myself and the cats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my..you really got a lot accomplished...I have just been trying to get my energy level back in May...
    Michelle From Rambling Woods

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well... I dang sure didn't accomplish nearly what you did... and now, I'm so exhausted reading and thinking about everything you did in May, I'm too tired to do anything in June, either.

    Guess I'll just continue to hang around the Hollow puttering in my gardens, play with my kids, have political discussions, barbecues and hug sessions with my hubby and call life sweet.

    ReplyDelete