Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Reporting in...

8 Things I look forward to doing
1. Starting my water aerobics class when it gets to be 90 degrees-soon...
2. Returning to No. Idaho-looking for land
3. Staying in a cabin for a month during our Idaho vacation-maybe
4. Vacationing with Caryn and her husband in Oregon in August for a week by the ocean
5. Getting a perm today and a shorter "swim" hairdo
6. Laying by the pool and getting a tan again
7. Being with family this weekend for Mother's Day

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Got my teeth cleaned, not fun
2. Recycled newspapers again
3. Went grocery shopping-weekly chore
4. Fixed tacos for lunch-yum
5. Went to the skin doctor-not fun
6. Wrote and edited some articles for future summer release
7. Took a nap
8. Blogged and made comments

8 Things I Wish I Could Do.
1. Loose weight-so stop eating too much
2. Not need daily medications for blood pressure, etc.
3. Exercise more-it's too hot unless I do it early
4. Figure out how to backup my photos
5. Finish my husband's life story
6. Talk with hubby more about future plans
7. Talk with my family more face to face
8. Look for more serendipity in my life

If you're interested make your own list then publish it here or in your blog.

6 comments:

  1. This is a fun tag..thanks for picking it up Lin..You really get to know a person better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been really fun to read. It's a little too cerebral for me to take on at the moment, however. My brain cells need to rejuvenate a tad before I take on anything that requires even a modicum of thought.

    I'll get around to it though. Whether I answer you in this very comment section... blog it (doubtful)... or e-mail it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have 8 great things on your to-do list--and your done-to list. And I like you wish I could list. More face time with family would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm...interesting lists you have, and fun. Guess I'll try it (soon as I get a chance) LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmmm... very interesting and fun.

    ReplyDelete