Monday, May 12, 2008

Lovely Mother's Day


Here's a photo of my two sons and their wives: my daughter-in-laws (L-R) Jeff, Rachel, me, Tina and Daniel.) We were able to get together for a bridal shower for Rachel and then a lovely dinner cooked by Daniel. He even did the dishes. It doesn't get any better than that. Got to visit with the grand kids and see Jeff and Rachel's new condo and take them out to lunch. A nice weekend and now we are safely home. Left in a rain/snow storm, it was cloudy and 70 degrees in So. Utah when we got home.

2 comments:

  1. wow! everyone looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting for the day when one of my sons will both cook the dinner and then clean up the mess. Two of my boys have made wonderful meals for me... many times. But, I generally help with the clean up and am glad to do it. I've also had them clean up when I've made the meals... but...BOTH!? That's a WOW!

    Cloudy and 70 degrees. That must have been tough to come home too.

    ReplyDelete