Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Blog Comment Winner Prizes


Each of my blog comment winners gets one of these cute little notebooks and a special papermate click-pen touted as the world's smoothest pen to write down your thoughts, poems or to do lists. More winners to be announced as you are brave enough to try signing in on my blog and registering your email address and a password with Google. Then you can comment on my blog or make your own blog. It is so fun and therapeutic. Try it, you'll like it, I promise.

4 comments:

  1. Lin, you sound like a super fun person and I'll bet you were a terrific teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lin, You are very kind. Having you as a blog "friend" is the BEST gift of all. I LOVE all your comments. You make my day! However, I'm just in the process of moving and clearing out my office and won't be able to use another thing. I'm just going a little crazy over here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun to get to know you musings a little, keep in touch and lots of luck in moving. we moved here a year ago after we finally retired again. take care, lin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute... almost as cute as the idea of having blog comment winners. Sad that I've been eliminated, although I do have enough Coldwell Banker notepads to pave my driveway... but, they aren't colorful and fun.

    ReplyDelete