Friday, January 18, 2013

Another play day...with Caryn

 We shared a scrumptious omelet with ham,
asparagus, avocado and sour dough toast.

Then off to see a new second hand shop
called LOVE YOUR STUFF on 7th South

The owner Gordon is an artist who makes and collects
fun stuff to resell. He's a former Californian surfer.

Need something for Valentine's Day?
Check this place out-good prices too.

I still have Christmas decorations up, but that's changing...
today-down goes the Christmas wreath but not the tree
my hubby's grown attached to it...lol!

I love the wire art and artsy stuff.

 I bought me a sunflower that won't die in my yard!

 Lots of fun signs everywhere

 A fascinating place just to look around

 and take photos of course...

3 comments:

  1. how fun is this shop? need one around here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love days like this. They don't happen often enough. You and Caryn had fun, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like my kind of store to look around for an adventure .

    ReplyDelete