Sunday, January 13, 2013

AHA! Artful Healing Academy

I taught my first Write Your Life Story this past weekend
at the newly opened AHA-Artful Healing Academy.
It was fun and creative and productive!

I decided to make a poster for a sign for the academy.
A collage of course, made with fabric and ribbons.

Then I covered it with clear contact paper and 
set it up on my easel that I've never used...

 Here are some of my class members-very talented writers.

 We broke into groups and worked diligently on writing.
(l-r) Carolyn, Jim and Jelene

 More writers concentrating-Pat and Betty.

 Friday night's group was larger-Eleanor and Bill joined us.
If you live in our area come join us for classes.

It's MAY DAY again!

Celebrating LABOR UNIONS today, but how about all the MOTHERS who are the original labor unions throughout history and in all species. Love ...