Saturday, April 18, 2009

More Company

Four of my grandkids are here visiting with my son Daniel and his wife Tina. They only live four hours away but during winter it's not a trip I want to make. We saw them last at Christmas which was almost four months ago. Time is flying. I imagine they will have grown some. They are James just turned 3, Nathan 6 and the twins Heather and Emilee soon to be 11. Can the teen years be far away? They got snow yesterday in Northern Utah so are looking forward to warmer weather in our area-the Mohave Desert where spring has sprung. We had fun making jeweled bookmarks, eating stew together and a little fruit snack before bed.



8 comments:

  1. I know it's fun having family around, watching the kids -- who grow and change so quickly! Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good o see that table surrounded by family, Lin. It doesn't happen often enough. I think I can see some cdhanges in the kids. The girls are looking more like teenagers evry photo.

    Enjoy the week-end with them... and the quiet time on Monday after they've gone home...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always so much fun to have family visit. I'm looking forward to a big crew this summer also. You've got a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like much fun, what a lovely bunch you all are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a wonderful family time. And I wouldn't mind some of your Mohave Desert right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...they are so cute..It is lucky that they only live 4 hours away, but I agree in winter, it might as well be 8 hours away...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love that photo of you holding the baby, Lin. Those kiddos are blessed to have you for a Gram.

    ReplyDelete