Thursday, December 25, 2008

Family Times



thanks goodness for holidays so we make the effort to come together as families. I'm enjoying putting puzzles together with my grandsons, and talking with my 10 year old twin grand daughters. Then I was able to get a thank you call from another grandson Hakan and his mom Nedret who live in Santa Fe. Today we'll try to get all my sons and their families together via a computer program called Skype. That's more amazing that the story of an old gentleman who circles the globe in a flying sleigh powered by eight reindeer, going down nonexistent chimneys to leave presents for good little boys and girls. Merry Christmas.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like great fun - and a puzzle, too! Have a happy time of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a very Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Skype! I'm waiting for the time when they'll make it possible to have a webcam video for a group instead of just two parties. That would be something. Have a wonderful Christmas and new years, Lin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And a very Merry Christmas to you and yours! We've been having a crazy good time! It's been busy, hectic, busy, busy, chaotic, busy, noisy...and completey delightful. I'll post about it after we get back home and my Gospel Doctrine class is behind me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't heard of Skype, I will have to look into that..Love the photos..

    ReplyDelete