Monday, June 24, 2013

Getting ready for birth

of my next book. I started it last Nov 2012 so that's about 8 months ago. I hope to print it off by July 1st-a nine month experience. Last minute details are many. Another FINAL EDIT to catch or change anything. Waiting for an ISBN number before printing it off. Redoing the cover yet again. Thanks to my son Daniel for technical support via emails. He's my guru and computer mentor! Here's the latest cover design and details of what's inside.


It will be 8.5 X 11 inch format with 107 pages of text with guided questions for discovering your voice after divorce. Have had three friends read through the manuscript and make helpful suggestions. After all this effort, the big task of marketing begins...look for further news in the weeks ahead.

2 comments: