Monday, June 3, 2013

Hair ISSUES

Something that follows you everywhere
reflects your age, well being and health;
but definitely is hard to control...unless
you are a man, then it just disappears.
Have to laugh when I think of all the energy,
time and money I've spent throughout my life
on my naturally straight hair to make it curly,
then cutting it off as it gets too long and unruly.


Then the process starts again-chemicals fry
my hair, destroy it's natural oils all in the name
of beauty? Oh to have naturally curly hair
with no gray, well that's what it looks like now.
Then my husband asks yet again...how come your
perms aren't permanent? Maybe I should call them semi-perms?

3 comments:

  1. Right now I'm worried more about hair loss. I'm very nervous about that!

    Thank you so much for your kind invitation during our trip, Lin. You are too kind. I don't know if you saw my reply before. However I'm afraid we're doing one of Art's whizzing through type trips. We're going to be rushing right through St. George to see quite a few canyons on this trip in a short time. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave up on all of that, went short, straight, and gray. I love it.

    ReplyDelete