to begin over-make new resolutions.
I want to enjoy each day more,
express my gratitude daily for
my many blessings of health,
family, and friends galore.
Time to seize the day and the
opportunities to learn and develop
talents, express my voice and be an
influence for good in the world.
1. Enjoy my yard more, replace dead shrubs, plant some flowers that I can have indoors on the table, picnic on patio, BBQ, etc.
2. Dare to send out more articles to new magazines, complete unfinished projects and develop new ones.
3. Take time to organize files, papers, do genealogy and such.
4. Exercise daily-water aerobics outside-HURRAH! and lovely walks.
5. Visit family more often and reach out to them in all ways possible.
That's enough, don't want to get carried away.