Time to reflect as I look back at a busy month. Some of my ACCOMPLISHMENTS in November:
(1) Publishing an expanded LOOKING BACK book
(2) Selling books at the Sunriver CRAFT FAIR
(3) Attending classes about Utah GEOLOGY
(4) Giving a class on BLOGGING for Heritage Writers Guild (HWG)
(5) Publishing my LAST newsletter after 17 issues as HWG editor
(6) Blogging DAILY and keeping up with my friend's blogs
(7) TEACHING my sunday school class on family history
(8) Enjoying THANKSGIVING dinner and time with my family
(9) Helping with the BABY SHOWER for Rachel
(10) EXERCISING lots and LOOSING two pounds which I regained over Thanksgiving! Good thing I'll be teaching a class on Become a Healthier SLIMMER YOU in January 2010 for Dixie Comm. Ed.
Now looking forward to new CELEBRATIONS in December besides Christmas: a new grand daughter Lorien's birth eagerly anticipated-what a Christmas present as well as my son-the new father to be will be graduating from UVU with his bachelor's degree as he celebrates his birthday Dec 13th. The new generation is rising and working their way towards being grandparents one day. They don't realize that, but it sneaks up on you with each passing day. It's called LIFE.