Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful Thoughts

I was just rereading some of your comments lately and realized how much I enjoy all my blogging friends who make time in their day to write about my daily posts. I also appreciate those who regularly read my blog but don't comment. It's fun to be part of a virtual community and makes up for some of the loneliness I have felt during my lifetime being an only child of a widowed mom with no brothers or sisters. Although, extended family-cousins, aunts and uncles have helped fill in the spaces, and FRIENDS have made all the difference in my life.

Friends who love you despite your faults
who care enough to ask how you are and
then truly listen, blogging buddies who
return day after day and leave encouraging
comments and suggestions to show they care.

THANKS...have a great and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

11 comments:

  1. I echo your thankfulness, Lin. Thank you for expressing it so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lin for everything that you are...HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, Lin. We sure do have a lot to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving mom!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving, Cyber-sister!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving, Lin. I second everything you said here. I am not an only-child, but close enough. I love the real people in the virtual world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you to you, faithful reader and commentor. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And a big thank you to you Lin. Thanks for your always inspiring and thought-provoking posts. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A belated Happy Thanksgiving to you Lin..It has been wonderful to get to know you over the past year.... hugs.. Michelle

    ReplyDelete