Sunday, December 14, 2008

Fill in the blanks___________

l. Oh my aching________!
2. If only I was___________.
3. When will I ______________.
4. I wish they would______________.
5. I'd be happy if only__________________.
6. All I want for Christmas is____________________.
7. My most popular New Year's resolution year after year was_________.
8. My funnest holiday gift was___________.
9. I'm currently reading_____________.
10. If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would go to______________

Here's my answers, post yours in a comment.
1. back-I put it out by riding too long in the car on our trip to texas.
2. thinner, I wouldn't have some of the health issues I do-diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.
3. learn to delegate more. I always try to do too much.
4. come and visit me. They meaning my family members.
5. my back didn't hurt.
6. my back in good condition.
7. to loose weight and study scriptures more, keep working on both of them.
8. a digital camera-love to take photos and download them to use in newsletters and on my blog
9. Something More-Excavating your Authentic Self by Sarah Ban Breathnach-fascinting ideas
10. Scandinavia-visit Iceland, Norway, Finland, Denmark and Sweden-beautiful countries OR a cruise to Alaska