Saturday, January 22, 2022

Having Fun with Friends

Time to get out and have fun. Going to lunch and shopping with my friend Caryn is always fun. Here's a photo of us eating at our favorite local restaurant Tifinis Crepe shop. We are enjoying their scrumptious French onion soup and tasty turkey bacon avocado tomato sandwiches with carrot salad. So GOOD!

 

What other things have I been up to...starting taking beginning piano lessons just for fun as I bought my self a casio electronic keyboard, attended the Cedar City temple with my friend Dianne, enjoyed Relief Society meeting about making bread with a hot chocolate bar, then DUP-Daughters of Utah Pioneers meeting on history lessons. Enjoying our 56 degree weather though knowing it won't last it's one of the reasons I like to live in St. George. Been reading lots and blogging so my days are filled with meals to prepare, etc.