Sunday, June 8, 2014

Family time and Temples

Flying north to SLC for a weekend with family
Fun sculptures at St. George airport….
The propellors on this airplane model even work!

Delta Air Lines to SLC from St. George takes an hour compared to 5 hrs by car
Here I am in SLC airport, now I need a ride to Daniel's home
Off to the Mt. Timpanogos temple with family to do temple work.
l-r Rachel, youngest son Jeff and me the happy mom
Daniel, son #2 , me and his wife Tina, we are having a family reunion
Beautiful flowers at the temple...
Closeups-love the colors!

4 comments:

  1. Nothing better than a day at the temple. It sure lifts me up every time I attend. I also love all the gorgeous flowers, they are lovely.

    http://inspirationallettersbymillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool that you flew this time instead of driving!And more family time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post, Lin. Thanks for taking us along with you. I enjoyed the beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful airport and temple. I'm so glad you're enjoying yourself, Lin.

    ReplyDelete