Sunday, July 7, 2013

Grandson's visit

My son Daniel brought his two sons Nathan and James
for a grandma visit in HOT St. George

We had fun doing puzzles indoor with lots of helpers.

Drawing times, two very creative artists!

A fun time like I used to have with my grandma.

All done says James, we did it! Time to go swimming...
at Sunriver's Community Center pool.

Off to Golden Corral for steak, mac n cheese
plus cotton candy for desserts! James and Daddy.

Grandma and Nathan eating away...all you can eat!

The boys enjoy the city park with its running water.

Time for a carousel ride in the park.

Having fun as a family!

Sunset, coolness and the St. George temple.
(Photo by Daniel)

3 comments:

  1. A great adventure for the boys, for sure. I'd love to get my hands on a cotton candy. Haven't had one in years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! I miss my little granddaughter. Aha! I recognize that St. George temple. :-)

    ReplyDelete