Saturday, November 12, 2011

Class PARTY

Just finished teaching Julia Cameron's book Artist's Way in a class I entitled FIND YOUR VOICE. It was so fun and I had a delightful class of 9 students when they all came at the same time. For the last night of class we had a healthy potluck with delicious treats: avocado dip-chips, fresh fruit and yogurt, apple cake, nuts and pears, apple juice and frosted pretzels. We talked and ate and enjoyed ourselves. We are all off on our own creative adventures. In January 2012 I'll be offering another class called USE YOUR VOICE with Julia's second book in the series Walking in This World. If you live in this area, come join my class.

2 comments:

  1. I am sure it was a great class under your direction. I will have to try Walking now, too.

    ReplyDelete