Saturday, September 25, 2010

Family News


Check it out, I'm a guest columnist on my niece Jocelyn's blog today. Talking about how I supported the FAMILY PROCLAMATION as a working mom.

CONGRATULATIONS to my daughter-in-law Nedret who celebrates her BIRTHDAY today! She's the wife of my oldest son Frank, and the mother of Hakan, one of my three grandsons. A very busy business woman who sells imported rugs and carpets from Turkey and other places in a shop in Santa Fe, she is amazing. Wish she lived closer so we could visit more.

8 comments:

  1. Mom! Thank you very much for your kind words.. I am 48th today and every year is getting better than the one before..I am very very happy!! :) I hope we will come and visit you this year for now it is a wish, but everything starts with a wish right?? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice to read good family news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! What a beautiful woman! Happy Birthday to Nedret! Perhaps we'll see her someday when we visit our son in Santa Fe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome news, Lin! Congrats to you and to your daughter-in-law. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday..we feel we know you via your Mother-in-law's blog....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ladies! how sweet of all of you to wish me a happy birthday.. it was great.. thank you very much from the bottom of my heart...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ladies, how sweet of you to wish me happy birthday. it was a great day, thank you to all from the bottom of my heart...

    ReplyDelete