Thursday, May 20, 2010

Gearing up again

Time to reset GOALS, analyzing where
to put my best efforts. FAMILY calls
starting with my sweet patient HUBBY
then extending out to my SONS' families.

Slowly planning, and carefully proceeding
guided by the SPIRIT taking time to connect
with my ETERNAL FATHER and also family
beyond the veil waiting to REUNITE one day.

I am still gathering and discovering my UNKNOWN
ANCESTORS from long ago, not forgotten but
waiting to be formed into ETERNAL families
linked within sacred holy TEMPLE walls.

Two of my sons: Jeff and Daniel at my youngest son's graduation.
Also shown above Jeff and his wife Rachel's daughter Lorien.

4 comments:

  1. Great celebrations of both family and achievements! You should be very proud of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful looking family. There is nothing better than to be around your loved ones. Lin I also added your blog to my blogroll. Also if you can stop by my other 2 blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are truly blessed, Lin! You have such a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The baby is getting so big and she is just beautiful....

    ReplyDelete