Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Learning is Fun

Wow, how exciting I was able to add music to my blog today through the help of my blogging mentor Susi Q who is also family from way back and the closest thing I have to an official sister as we were once sister-in-laws. Friends are wonderful and help you in learning new things and support you when you most need it. I am blessed to have several really close friends that I can share my heart and soul with, plus learn new things from.

Adding music to our lives is so important even though I’m not a musician. Having been a dancer in my younger days, music moves me especially lyrical new age type music. We have our cable input for our tv hooked to a music system so I can turn on the tv to its music channels and have it on the house stereo most of the time. I hate the background noise of TV with it’s blaring commercials and dumb programs but love having music in the house as a background to reading, eating, working and just thinking when we aren’t watching tv. Enjoy the music on my blog or turn off your sound if it isn’t your kind of music.

A question: What kind of music do you like and how does it affect you in your daily life?