Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Welcome November

What happened to October? Oh well, I've been busy traveling, attending workshops and trying to sell my books. Decided it would just be easier to give them away and less expensive by the time, I pay $50 for a 6 month ad in a magazine, $15 for a table where I only sold $20 worth of books, the economics don't make sense. I love writing but hate selling my books so...look for an opportunity soon like Nov 6th on my blog to win a FREE BOOK!

There are other benefits to being in a Book Festival. I did some important networking, met many readers of my weekly columns who told me they loved my articles, heard some great lectures and enjoyed our lovely weather this time of year while it was snowing back east.

Our new president of HWG Heritage Writers Guild above is a children picture book author, editor Virginia Grenier who also has an online children's magazine. Next to her is David Smith a talented writer who just joined our writers group.

3 comments:

  1. You had a busy and fun October .Wishing you a happy November!Looking forward to 6th Nov :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have just read all your poems and enjoyed both them and the arts very much! You are so talented and so are the those who made the paintings! Thanks for the good thoughts and feelings you share in words and pictures. Love you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did have a busy October..I understand how it would be difficult to market your own material, but you did do some networking so that is good. hugs ....

    ReplyDelete