Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pumpkin Bundt Cake


My favorite non-sugar dessert is a cake recipe I modified.
Here it is for those who like less calories or are diabetic.
PUMPKIN BUNDT CAKE

Combine:
1 C SPLENDA
1/2 C brown sugar-I use sugar free maple syrup instead
3/4 C oil
2 eggs
1 Can or 15oz of pumpkin puree
Add
1 C oatmeal
1 C white flour
2 t baking powder
1 t soda
1 T cinnamon
1/4 t ground cloves
1/4 t salt
Mix in
1/2 C chopped walnuts or pecans
1/2 pkg. sugar free chocolate chips

Bake 350 in a greased bundt pan for 30 minutes
Wonderful served warm with whipped cream topping.

6 comments:

  1. wow...that looks fabulous. I bet it was delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delicious! I love anything with pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband will love this, I know already. He's a fool for anything pumpkin. Thank you for this recipe, Lin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This must be dessert night. I just read about a raspberry, key lime dessert on another blog. Both look wonderful.
    I'm eating with my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pumpkin...I am going to try this!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete