1. I never thought...I'd be nominated for Utah State Writer of the Year but a friend is nominating me from St. George.
2. I don't really enjoy...enjoy watching the news especially political or violent news.
3. I like to eat...hot homemade bread. Just had some hot banana nut bread. Yum!
4. I can not...figure out all aspects of Photoshop sometimes. Need to ask my son Daniel for another lesson, but he's too busy.
5. I have...overcome many setbacks in my life and plan to continue learning more from life's lessons. 6. I do not like...to eat liver and have successfully avoided it most of my life.
7. I'm going to...publish my children's poetry book with an official ISBN#, also finally signed up for clipart.com-they have great images I like to use. My children's book is called "Nature Notes for Kids" and is full of fun poems that kids can read about animals in our world and a section where they can write their own poems. Coming soon...
8. A book I'm enjoying these days is..."Failing Forward"-lots of good ideas to implement in my life. You haven't failed if you keep trying and don't give up.
9. Some advice I'm going to take is...to exam the DUALITY of life and not judge situations in black or white but see the degrees between those extremes. It makes life more of a learning experience.
10. I haven't figured out to...communicate effectively with ALL the people in my life but I'm still working on it. Trying to make so called communication failures a learning experience. But it does take two to tango!