Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

Remembering the mothers of our family
from many years past. They are gone
but because of their sacrifice and labors
we their children have a legacy of love today

Family photo collage-First row l-r: my mom Evelyn and her sister aunt Ethel; Norman, Clarence, Esther and Evelyn in front; me; my dad Stanley; me again; cousin Marion; Marion again. Second row: Bill and Albert-cousins; cousin Jody; my grandma Alda Johnson and her sisters with baby Jody; Meade and my grandma Mildred Stevens; great grandma Clara Wilkins and baby Alice Stevens; Stevens children-great grandpa George, Marie and Horace; aunt Dora Lemmon; Third row: my 2nd ggpa Wm. Stevens' family, George and Mildred Stevens; and my 2nd ggpa Oscar Wilkins' family. Click links to read their histories.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photo...this day is always strange for me..I have my wonderful daughter and my mother who is incapable of being a 'mother'... Have a wonderful Mothers Day Lin... Hugs..Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice indeed. Hope you had a nice Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you put this collage together for Mother's Day. What a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete