Sunday, August 23, 2009

Visiting Family


My step daughter Sarah at her job as an insurance underwriter. She's doing well and has her own apartment now in Redmond with quite a view. We had a lovely lunch together then took the family to pizza later and to the park.

We were able to visit with Sarah and her family-kids Alexander (below) and Adriane plus another grand daughter Miranda who was visiting from Utah.


Then visited with my son Brook and ate at an Indian restaurant. So good to have the time to talk face to face...


Brook's new car is a Toyota Prius Hybrid. (Correction from Brook: 2009 Camry Hybrid with leather, nav and moon roof.) He's doing well at his job and seems to be happy.

13 comments:

  1. loved to see you among your family Lin. g8 pics and do tell Brook I would love to drive that car around.lol. hope you had a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool photos thanks for sharing mom! Hope you are having a great trip! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, Lin. Lucky Brook! We're still waiting for our Prius. I hope that Prius will be worth the wait for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great family get-together, Lin. Wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks as if you are having a wonderful time visiting family. Wow, lucky Brook to own a Prius, good for him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing a bit of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy smiling faces all around, so wonderful to see. I love seeing love in action like this, it makes me smile (like I'm there with you). Congrats to Brook the Prius is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great shots. I am glad you are with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't fit in the Prius or I probably would have bought one. That is a 2009 Camry Hybrid with leather, nav and moon roof. I ♥ it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great family reunion and woo celebrating with indian food..great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is much better to talk face-to-face with your child. Better to see them and get an idea of how they are REALLY doing...

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pictures of me really are terrible...I am so glad the whole world gets to see them. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. How great is that! Visiting with your kids, grandkids, and they are happy and doing well!!

    ReplyDelete